- Each Cargolite™ carton is equipped with two polypropylene frames.
- Each frame consist of two Vertical Columns connected to
each other with upper and lower Laterals.
- The frames divert the weight of the flowers away from
the carton's walls and support each carton separately.
- The frame is also used to ergonomically hold the carton
in an horizontal position.
- Each frame has two projections on the upper lateral and two cavities on the bottom lateral side
- The projections of one frame fit into the cavities of the frame above it.
- Thus, the cartons can be stacked one upon the other and form solid columns of Cargolite™.
- Cargolite™ System Air pallets are very stable and arrive at destination without damage.
a typical Cargolite™ air pallet
arriving at destination
- With the weight diverted away from the carton's walls, it is no longer necessary to use heavy five ply boards.
A much lighter, 3 ply board, is enough.
- With the frames holding the cartons from collapsing, less packaging materials are required to protect the flowers.
- As a result , the weight of the carton is considerably reduced.
- With Cargolite™ System, it is not necessary to protect each bunch separately.
- Depending on varieties and head sizes, Cargolite™ System can pack more stems than usual boxes.
© Copyright Nalto Marketing Ltd 2015 - Cargolite TM (Registration Pending) - Patent Pending- Registered Design
The text and illustrations herein constitute introductory and background information only. Supply and use of the products are subject exclusively to the terms and conditions of sale.